Our Registered nurses and Licensed practical nurses are well trained to provide specialized nursing care to your children in the comfort of your home.
Our team can help you manage your child’s complex medical needs at home by providing:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Respiratory treatments
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Gastrostomy (feeding tube) care
- Nasogastric (N-G) tube care
- Medication and injection administration
- And a host of other based on diagnosis and needs.
We specialize in caring for patients with:
- Cardiac Defects
- IV Therapies
- Tube Feedings
- Wound Care
- Colostomy Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Endocrine Diseases/ Disorders
- IDD Individuals
- Quadriplegic/ Paraplegic
- & Other Complex Needs
Being a part of KindTouch family you’ll have access to on-call support any time you need it, 24 hours a day.
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Assistance with Ambulation
- & Much More
Personal support services are often approved for children over age 5 based on needs and physician order.