Discover Your Potential
careers at KTHCS
Are you a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse eager to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you want to be a part of a “highly recommended” home care company in Atlanta? KindTouch Healthcare Services is looking for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Nursing Assistants who are committed to providing excellent care for our medically fragile children in the comfort of their own home. We have opportunities throughout the Metro Atlanta Area.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K / Employer Match
- Mileage reimbursement for skilled visits
- Professional Career Development
- CPR Classes
- Current nursing qualifications to practice in the state of GA
- Pediatric experience (0yrs – 21yrs of age) for children with special needs.
- Preferred experience with Vents, Trachs, G-tubes, IVs (Training provided if not experienced)
- Current CPR certification.
- Evidence of negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Must have transportation to arrive on time to the patient’s residence.
- Ability to stand, lift or assist in lifting the patient for feeding, changing, bathing, and emergency response.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, and generally demonstrate flexibility to meet the care needs of the patient.
- Must be able to see with visual and listen with hearing acuity to appropriately monitor the patient and associated medical equipment.
- Must have the strength and manual dexterity, including grasping and manipulating small objects, to operate medical equipment appropriately.
- Must be capable of responding to emergency situations to keep the patient safe from harm.
- Must have the ability to work in various settings that involve exposure to allergens outside of the employer’s control, such as domestic animals and latex.
**Download the word document below and upload it with the job application form below after filling out the questionnaire**. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your application.